The current school site was developed in four stages:
1957 – The original “administration” block which consisted of four classrooms and the original office area. This is known as the Administration Block and consists of Rooms 1 - 4.
1959 – An additional six classrooms were added in the area to the east of the Administration Block. Two further classrooms were added on after this was completed. This is known as the Library Block and currently houses the school library, the Board Room and Rooms 6 - 9.
1966 – The school hall was built in the area between the two classroom blocks.
1972 – Seven relocatable buildings were added to the site.
More recent developments to the school have included:
2002 - Remodel of the school hall and the construction of a new administration block and kitchen.
2004 - Construction of two adventure playgrounds within the school.
2007 - Upgrades to heating including the installation of heat pumps in 5 classrooms.
2008 - Remodel of the Library Block, including the construction of a new office and resource room.
2011 - Upgrade of the schools ICT infrastructure.
2012 - Whole junior school redevelopment and upgrade to include modern teaching spaces.
2017 - The building of a new senior classroom and entrance way upgrade.